We are excited to announce the Brew City 5K, 10K & Half Marathon will be happening LIVE on September 5th, 2021. With safety protocols in place, we are excited to see you there. We also have a virtual option, as well!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register now to secure your spot and we will not charge your card until 1 month before the event.
2. On event day, we will release 3 runners every 5 seconds.
3. There will be limited touchpoints at this event. All event water and Gatorade will be in sealed water bottles at water stops.
4. All registration will be done online.
5. There will be increased handwashing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the event site and the racecourse.
*Subject to change, pending state guidelines
7:00 a.m. – Gear Check & Packet Pick Up Open
8:00 a.m. – Packet Pick Up Closes
8:20 a.m. – Half Marathon & 5K Start
8:45 a.m. – 10K Start
11:50 a.m. – Gear Check Closes
Course time limits:
5K – 1 hour 30 minutes
10K – 1 hour 50 minutes
Half Marathon – 3 hours 30 minutes
Option 1: Get your packet mailed to you for $12.99 (limited time availability).
Option 2: Packet pick up details will be posted 2 weeks prior to the event.
Picking up someone else’s packet? Don’t forget to bring their signed waiver.
Option 3: Pick up your packet on race day (not recommended).
If you do not pick up your participant gear there will be a fee to have it mailed to you. Post-race event gear registration