The Milwaukee Turkey Trot 5K & 8K is still the beloved event it has always been, and this year instead of having a mass gathering event, runners can race the course on their own or run virtually anywhere on a date of their choosing between Thanksgiving Day – November 29th.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the Milawukee Turkey Trot 5K & 8K and run the official course without the crowds on your own on a date of your choosing. Or, run it virtually on a course of your choosing anywhere, anytime.
2. Select a day from Thanksgiving Day – November 29th to conquer your 5K or 8K. Be sure toprint your race bibbefore heading out on your run!
3. If you choose to run the official course route at Veteran’s Park, you can follow the route using Strava and MapMyRun or get turn-by-turn voice directions using RunGo. You can also download and print out the map from the “Course Map” accordion below. If you choose to run the distance virtually on your own on a course of your choosing, use your favorite tracking app or watch to keep track of your finish time.
4. After completing the official race route or running the course on your own, submit your results to the leader board and print off your finisher certificate.
5. Get your commemorative event gear mailed straight to your door!
Be part of the Fall Haul Endurance Series! Challenge yourself to run 3 races on each race’s actual course or run all 3 races virtually on a course of your choosing. After you conquer each race, you will get your finisher medal mailed to your front door. Once you have completed the entire series you will get your exclusive Fall Haul Endurance Series finisher’s shirt. Sign up before 7/16 to save 30% and get the special series price for only $59.99 Sign up here.
UPCOMING EVENTS YOU MAY LIKE
Tag your Instagram pics with #turkeytradition
and we’ll feature them here
It’s your pre-turkey workout. Your body will thank you later.